Bank payment information
4 196 / 5 000
Jazmin-thai-masszazs.hu provides its customers with a secure credit card payment solution provided by CIB Bank. Security is based on data separation. Jazmin-thai-masszazs.hu receives the information related to the order from the customer, and CIB Bank only receives the card data required for the payment transaction on the payment page with 256-bit TLS encryption. Jazmin-thai-masszazs.hu is not informed about the data content of the payment page, they can only be accessed by CIB Bank. The results of the transaction will be announced on the page of jazmin-thai-masszazs.hu after the payment. To pay by card, your Internet browser must support TLS encryption.
The consideration for the service, the amount paid will be immediately blocked on your card account. Please read our detailed information!
———————————————- ————————————————- ———–
Welcome to jamin-thai-masszazs.hu, a secure online payment solution from CIB Bank!
Here’s a brief overview of how to make your purchase secure.
What to look for when shopping?
- Read the description of jazmin-thai-masszazs.hu, the conditions of purchase and the conditions of delivery and payment!
- Review the security terms of jazmin-thai-masszazs.hu to ensure the security of your information!
- Keep track of your purchase information!
- Keep track of your payment transaction information (transaction ID, authorization number)
- Ensure that your confidential card information is never accessed by unauthorized persons.
- Use a browser that supports the TLS encryption option!
TLS stands for Transport Layer Security. Our bank has a 256-bit encryption key that protects the communication channel. A company called VeriSign allows CIB Bank to use the 256-bit key to secure TLS-based encryption. Currently, 90% of the world’s e-commerce uses this encryption method. The browser program used by the customer uses TLS to encrypt the cardholder’s data before sending it, so it is sent to CIB Bank in encrypted form, so it cannot be interpreted by unauthorized persons.
CIB Bank’s internet payment system allows the use of Mastercard / Maestro, VISA and VISA Electron bank cards belonging to the VISA product family (only if authorized by the issuing bank) and payment with a web card suitable for internet use.
- On jazmin-thai-masszazs.hu, you select the service you want to pay by credit card.
- You will then be taken to CIB Bank’s secure payment page, where you will need to fill in your card details to initiate a payment.
- After entering your card information, you can click the Pay button to initiate the transaction.
- After successful authentication, the payment process will continue.
- After payment, you will return to jazmin-thai-masszazs.hu, where you will receive a confirmation of the outcome of the transaction.
In the case of payment by credit card, after a successful transaction – this means acceptance after checking the validity of the credit card and the cover – CIB Bank will start debiting the Cardholder’s account with the consideration for the goods or services.
If you are not redirected from the payment page to jazmin-thai-masszazs.hu, the transaction will be considered unsuccessful. If you click on the “Back” or “Refresh” button of the browser on the bank payment page, or closes the browser window before being redirected back to the store, payment will be considered unsuccessful.
If you would like to know more about the result of the transaction, in case of its failure, the reason and details, please contact the bank holding the account.